1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

will this work.

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by RazicGL, Feb 28, 2015.

1. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Back after a long break and wondering if my planned revamp for my caster is viable.

I have a great suit I pit together that has max hp/mana/ and very high mana regain and max damage eater also. Running 150 str and int and have 150 hp and around 190 mana. I got 6/4 fc/fcr. Mana reduction and lrc.

120 in all these.
    mage
    necro
    mystic
    focus
    Eval
    spirit speak.

Mainly want to do spawns and pvm got a good range of slayers and was planning on hopping in and out of wraith to keep mana full and whither for crowd control and drop rc to pound stuff while I blast with spells. What you guys think? Can sleep stuff, nether cyclone and good old mage spells.

Any input would help.

Ta nick

2. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

Casting would be 2 FC, 6 FCR on that template. But yeah no reason it doesn't work, me being me, I'd probably do 100 or 105 Necro, less SS and put some points into Med, probably using more skill point items somewhere.

3. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

With the MR I got and with leech from wraith I am doing great on mana. All except Necro and SS are at 120 now they aabout 80 at moment but still working well. Think if I could squeeze in inscription I would but I there than that it turning out really well. Only been doing rat spawn so.far.though which is easy solo lol.