1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by uorichreallifepoor, Aug 23, 2009.

1. uorichreallifepoor

uorichreallifepoor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Will you be able to use a advance character token to get your imbuing to 85 ?
    If it was posted here before i must have missed it.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have not seen any notes or comments on changing (or adding to) the advanced character templates. Considering that you still can not get Spellweaving that way, I doubt you will be able to with Imbuing.

3. uorichreallifepoor

Stratics Veteran

Thank you because you just saved me 17 mill.

4. uorichreallifepoor

Stratics Veteran

spellweaving is a quest skill right ? thats why its not on the token but imbuing will not be a quest skill. So i ask one more time will you be able to get imbuing to 85 with the advanced character token?

5. My guess would be highly unlikely dont think any tweaking to the advanced character list of what you can pick as been done since SE and were as Imbuing is a powerful skill and meant to take time to reach skill cap doubt they would offer you the chance the start out at 85.