1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Win 10 shortcut?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Petra Fyde, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

ok, the title isn't UO - but the use might be. I've not actually tried it. Something my younger son showed me.
    New shortcut in win 10: Win key + tab - enables you to add additional desktop.
    Switching between them is done through win key + ctrl + left/right arrow.
    Open uo in each desktop for those folk who 'solo' stuff with 2 characters?

Vor likes this.
  2. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

If you want to just switch between 2 UO game windows I think you can just alt tab between them. Although i think 2 monitors would work better. Not exactly sure what your asking as I've only had 10 a brief time and I'm no expert on it either :) I guess I'm not sure if you talking about 2 monitors or one. I need tips! lol

3. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Could be of use for some. Nice find.

Personally I play two acounts side by side. Each taking half the screen. Could play 4 the same way, each taking a quarter just as easily I think.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just passing on the info really. The only time I ever use 2 accounts at the same time is when my imbuer and my tailor are working together to create a luck suit. Make it, imbue the luck, enhance/break it then imbue the rest, or more often, start over. :D

Lord Frodo and Capt. Lucky like this.