1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Win 7 and the EC

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by DreadLord Lestat, Mar 23, 2010.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I just bought a laptop with win 7 64 bit and am trying to play the EC and I have noticed a bug with mine, it might be a simple fix but my chat window does not show the last line of text so if I type something in game I cannot see it in the chat window until someone else says something or I get a system message. The same thing happened when someone else says something. It did not happen to me when I was using vista 64 bit.

2. Mantyss_LS

Mantyss_LS Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Was this problem resolved, and if so, how?

I'm experiencing the same issue with the EC and Windows 7.

3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Sorry, I figured it out a week after the original post and forgot to post for others. It was the chat time stamp. When I turned it off, I had no issues. As soon as I turned time stamp back on, I lost the last line of text again.