1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] WINNER ANNOUNCED FOR THE FREE LUNA HOUSE LOCATED NORTH WEST JUST OUTSIDE LUNA WALLS

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Nails Warstein, May 14, 2013.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

There were 26 valid Bidders for the Free Luna House Giveway mentioned on the Atlantic Trade Boards here:

http://stratics.com/community/threa...ed-north-west-just-outside-luna-walls.299452/

The Winner Is Entry #9

I elected to use this WEBSITE random generator to determine the winner.

Congratulations to BlazNstar on Stratics aka Red Star of Pacific, you just won the Luna House on Atlantic.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From May 14th until May 21st, Players who stop by my Silent Auction House located south of Zento Bank on Atlantic can DROP A BOOK with their contact information in my mailbox, and have a chance to win this Luna House pictured below. I will assign a number to each book dropped off in the order it was received, and on Wednesday May 22nd, I will roll a real life 100 sided dice piece, which ever number it lands on correlated to the specific book number will be the winner, and I will announce the WINNER of this Luna House on May 22nd. Please only one entry per ICQ number and Stratics name for a chance of two entries per person.

Players can also reach my Auction House from teleporters at my NorthWest Luna House and Nabin's East Gate Vendor House.

This opportunity for this free giveaway is brought to you by Nails Warstein, Host of the Atlantic Silent Auction House in Zento where on any given Saturday you can find items available to bid on in a silent auction. This week I have the following Auction listed here on the Stratics Forum:

http://stratics.com/community/threa...saturday-may-18th-2013-at-7-00-pm-est.299410/

The Free House Giveaway Is Sponsored By Leonidas of Atlantic. Who graciously donated this rare location so that some special player may enjoy it for the Rares Festival, sell it, place vendors, enjoy as their new home, or to do whatever they wish with it. Thank you all for participating, and good luck!

LUNA HOUSE LOCATED NORTHWEST OUTSIDE LUNA WALLS
    [​IMG]

PLEASE DROP YOUR BOOKS OFF HERE AT MY MAILBOX AT MY SILENT AUCTION HOUSE IN ZENTO SOUTH OF ZENTO BANK[​IMG]

#1 Nails Warstein, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013
    Tjalle likes this.
  2. Nails Warstein

Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Currently there are 12 Valid Bids.

3. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

wasnt this for sale at 200 mil? jut curious if this is the same house?

4. Nails Warstein

Yes originally for sale at 200m with a buyout of 300m, but it wasn't available that long, and wasn't really promoted. The owner decide they rather just give it away to someone who could really use it.

DJAd likes this.
  5. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

*crosses fingers*

7. Leonidas

Leonidas Seasoned Veteran

Hope the winner makes good use of it. :)

8. Nails Warstein

Only 7 Hours left to enter. Just 17 valid entries so far. Winner will be announced tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

9. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Just dropped a book in, hope I'm not too late! :)

10. Nails Warstein

I got your entry, its over in 5 minutes