1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Winners of the 2008 H&C Halloween Deco Contest

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by feath, Oct 16, 2008.

1. feath

feath Guest

UB2 -5TH - Marina - lake superior
    EB7 -4TH - Crystal - Origin
    SE7 -3RD - Migraine - Legends
    GF4 -2ND - Joylah - Lake Superior
    BK9 -1ST - Odessa - Atlantic

Congratulations to our winners!

Winners, please respond to your email, so we can schedule your prizes!

1st place - golden axe and 5m gold
    2nd place - golden axe and 4m gold
    3rd place - golden axe and 3m gold
    4th place - golden axe and 2m gold
    5th place - golden axe and 1m gold

thanks to all the contestant's and those who voted!

2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Congrats folks!

3. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Congrats!

For 6th place I'm going to give myself a golden axe and 0m gold! WooHoo!

:party:

4. sligachan

sligachan Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Congratulations to all the winners, and to all that entered.

Once again thanks Feath for making it happen.

5. I know this sounds lasy (mainly because it is :|) but if possible can you post the pictures even tho, you've given the code and all, so that people can see what is the best :D so it is like BAM! they are the winner or something hehe :| sorry for the rant (kindof)

Yea LS has two winners !!!! !!! WOOHOO!!!

Good job everyone

6. sherianna

sherianna Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yea it's a shame those winners can't show off their prize on LS. I guess i should just be happy I won (Marina), but i am very disappointed instead. Over in the UO Deco contest rules thread Feath states and i quote.

When i got the email stating i won something i was informed that i could only recieve the prize on Europa or Atlantic....That's great I won but really stinks because i don't play on either of those shards. I really can't afford to pay real money for and xfer token and in game they average 15mil. So basically WHOO HOO for me, now that axe and one mil can sit in the bank of a no name character on a shard where noone can ever see it. :sad2:

7. feath

feath Guest

As i replied, at the time i had xfers and could do it. Now i don't and i cant find any. Reply to your email, and lets see what i can do.

I'll post the winning pictures to the thread.

8. feath

feath Guest

1st place

[​IMG]

2nd place

[​IMG]

3rd place

[​IMG]

4th place

[​IMG]

5th place

[​IMG]

9. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Great houses! Well done!

Special yay to Marina (my LS Luna neighbor) and Joylah! Yay!

10. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Awesome job, everybody!! :)

11. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Grats weenars!

12. kray2s

kray2s Guest

It is possible although not definate, that i will be xfering from europa (feaths home shard) to LS! Please note this is still only a possibility!!

So if i do i will gladly take any gifts / prizes along with me to be collected by the winners.

Will let u all know if i am asap'ly can

13. sherianna

sherianna Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome! I have replied to feaths email and sent another wondering what the status was with no response to either. I had about just chalked it up as a loss.

14. Lady D

Lady D Guest

Well I dont know about anyone else that won but, I have givin up and even thinking about getting a prize was a fun contest ........

15. sherianna

sherianna Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yea me too. Oh well

16. Ni-

Ni- Guest

I can make you guys some golden axes on Chessy! Or better yet some Orcish Macheteis crafted by 'an orc'!

17. Lady D

Lady D Guest

To bad Im on Atlantic !!! I'd lock a machete down made by an Orc just for haha's :)

18. sherianna

sherianna Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ok now i'm really confused. From the email i got, it said you could only recieve your prize on Atlantic or Europia. If your on Atlantic and didn't get yours, did anyone get theirs?

19. Lady D

Lady D Guest

Yup Im on Atlantic I didnt get a prize or any emails back . I did PM Feath here and got a reply and nothing since.....

20. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

You know, I was *certain* that I saw a post in this thread about Feath having some RL stuff going on, but I can't see it now =P I'm going to have to search for where I thought I saw it!

But since she hasn't logged in since October, I'd guess she does just have some other stuff going on =) She's usually quite active. Guess she'll get it sorted when she can =)

21. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

It was there yesterday...

22. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

SO glad I wasn't seeing things! I was *certain* it was there, now I can't see it =P

23. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Actually, I created an Orcish Machete that had the item property 'Orc Slayer'. I engraved it 'Cannibal'. It would have been perfect if it was GM for the makers mark, but I failed the exceptional check, UHG!

24. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I remember reading that Feath had RL stuff going on. :(

25. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Hi you were not seeing things:)

The post you mentioned was by me and it said along limes of if i get to transfer i will do best to bring items over as i am friends with feath etc etc.

I deleted the post because of stuff that has happend to me in UO recently.

IF and it is a very big if now, i ever get to transfer i will bring items over. I dont know exactly whats happend but a lot of stuff has gone "missing" for want of a better term for it, from my house / museum. I dont know hows or where fores of it all but i know where the stuff was "locked down" and what exactly it was and lets just say that the cash that would have been used for xfer tokens has now been sidelined to replace the items. Only had 3 people friended to the house and one of them was a char from my 2nd account and i think i can trust myself, also think i can trust the others but alas i have removed them just incase.

Was going to open the house up but i am now reconsidering. I am 100%sure that i have not moved it either and also 100%sure no one knows my account info etc.

So im in a quandry as to whats going on!

Sorry this post is a little long winded and in some instances garbled but im pretty peeved and also pretty tired after a 10 hour busy shift at work!

So to putit in an abridged form. I was gonna bring prizes over, however, curcumsatnces of wierdness and puzzlement to me may now prevent this. So i deleted the post in an effort of hoping not to bring false hope to others.

If i can i will but lack funds at moment.

Hope you understand.

26. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I just hope everything is ok in the Feath household.
    She seemed a very active player to have suddenly gone so quiet.
    Not only here but in the Rares Community.
    Ack! Now I am worried about her.

27. kray2s

kray2s Guest

last spoke to feath a few weeks back and she sounded happy enough. I know whas going on but it really isnt my place to say. Im sure she will be back sometime in the future but to put worrying minds at rest she is ok:)