1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Winning Number for the Lucky Draw Prize - CD/MAO Christmas Treasure Hunt

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by RainQueen, Dec 15, 2008.

1. RainQueen

RainQueen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mapper has been kind enough to pick the winning book number for the Lucky Draw Prize in the CD/MAO Christmas Treasure Hunt.

The winning number is ............. drum roll ......... Book Number 10. Please could the person who has that book number contact me on icq 441 733 090 so we can arrange to meet up ingame and I can hand over your prize.

2. RainQueen

RainQueen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've still not heard anything from the holder of Lucky Draw book number 10. Seems a pity that this prize hasn't been claimed, so if the person who has book number 10 hasn't contacted me by Sunday evening (one week after the event) then I'll ask Mapper to make another draw.

Just a reminder of the prize that's up for grabs :

LUCKY DRAW PRIZE : Soulstone Fragment Token + Sword Display + Spellbook (10% DCI, 28% SDI, +2 FCR, 4% LMC) + Vampire Bat + 2 Heritage Tokens + Bag of Mixed Weps/Sheilds & Undead Slayer Spellbook + Full Set of Clothes of Melissa The Mage + Talons Bite + 2 Scrolls of Alacrity + Burglar’s Bandanna + Helm of Swiftness + Miscellaneous Items

[​IMG]