1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wintergrasp still aiming to fix World PvP problems

Discussion in 'WoW Stratics Announcements' started by WoWNews, Jul 23, 2008.

1. WoWNews

WoWNews RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Jul 17, 2008
    Where PvP is concerned, there are always kinks and so on. In the future, there are to be new features for PvP coming along with the next expansion, including a new zone. For one, I am looking forward to this but like mentioned in the article I wish to feature here from WoW Insider, by Mike Schramm, there are a few things that need to be "tweaked" so to speak.
    "And Zarhym says it's still on track to do all that -- he
    specifically mentions that they've designed the battleground zone to
    supposedly be impervious to problems with realm imbalance"
    With that excerpt in mind, I hope there is truth behind it as this is something I notice on my server. There is normally one side with more numbers than the other. Sorry Alliance, but we seriously lack organization in my opinion, at least on the server I am involved in. I hope Blizzard does work to create a better PvP environment as hinted at in this article.