1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wish us luck...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by packrat, Aug 31, 2008.

1. packrat

packrat Guest

Im in the path of Gustav.. I just want to wish everyone else thats in his path, good luck and stay safe. I hope to see everyone soon. We are prepared as we can be....

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck. We got a couple of the outer rain bands yesterday and a good bit of wind here in Bradenton/Sarasota FL today, but that's just a tiny portion of the storm.

Don't do anything stupid though... make sure everything is ready and have an escape plan if needs be.

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

4. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

There's no luck involved, just get out and you will be safe.

5. Negitive Nancy strikes again.. there is alot of luck involved, not only for themselves but for their belongings, their livelyhood, give up man and jsut stop posting!
    To the origianl poster, be safe and ahead of plan!

6. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

X crosses fingers X

7. Good Luck everyone, we are in the path also,but have been preparing since Friday.

(Tarps,plywood on windows, food, water, generator, fuel, flashlights,ice,Charcoal, Budweiser)

Im not sticking around my place either,getting ready to spend a few days at my dads house.

Baton Rouge should be fine except for all the trees and power lines that will most likely fall (Not too much flooding to worry about),we can probably expect to spend about a week or so with out power if it goes like last time.

Hardest part is a week without the computer,anyways, Later people.

Cyrus

8. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

good luck guys and hopefully none of my detractors will post here about my ban lets keep it with u guys and your fears
    GOOD LUCK

9. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

Good luck to you and all the people who will be hit by Gustov. My prayers are with all of you. :grouphug:

10. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

buzz off.