1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wishing

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by dinaj, Jan 2, 2008.

1. dinaj

dinaj Guest

wouldn't it be nice if they gave us the choice to serve different food? I am pretty sick of looking at that same plate of food, whatever its supposed to be.

Also it would be nice to still be able to see the catalog in buy mode even if we can't purchase anything.

I am so desperate for a 4 foot long sharp stick with inter-changeable dull point and feather that my poor simmy dreams of it everynight ... [​IMG]

2. There's ALOT of things to wish for, dinaj - like more floor tile and wallpaper colors, custom clothes, sim facelifts, more head/hair styles, etc.... [​IMG]

3. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

cream bear suits for guys

4. <blockquote><hr>

cream bear suits for guys

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! rofl... [​IMG]

5. dinaj

dinaj Guest

which is the point of this thread lol

6. Meggers

Meggers Guest

Sim food is a thing to behold but you better eat it before it gets cold. When cold it goes back to it's natural state, a big slab of crap on a cheap china plate.

7. <blockquote><hr>

Sim food is a thing to behold but you better eat it before it gets cold. When cold it goes back to it's natural state, a big slab of crap on a cheap china plate.

[/ QUOTE ]
    ...with flies for seasoning. [​IMG]