1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wispwood Story Night, tonight (March 10) at 7:30 pm PST

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bruin, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Hi All,

At the urging of Puffy, Wispwood will be holding a Story Night tonight at 7:30pm PST at the Golden Unicorn Tavern in the town of Wispwood Shire.

For those that do not know what story night is, it is simply a roleplayed tavern night where people tell some of their favorite stories. For each story night we have a theme which we like to base the stories around. The theme is simply to help those who can not think of a story to tell. Any and all stories you wish to tell are welcome at story night.

The theme for the night will be your time while a newbie on Siege. When you were first born into this land, what did you do? Some of the most exciting times for a person was when you experienced something new, so share those new Siege experiences with us!

For the location of the Golden Unicorn, visit a map of Wispwood Shire here. If you need a gate to the event, send me a pidgeon (ICQ 4842047).

2. That is wonderful news :)

3. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for a great night, here's a screen shot .:D

[​IMG]

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

*points at the orc*

luuk at dat bubhosh specimen!!!!!!

5. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LOL, Oh Mo :lol: :thumbup: :danceb:

6. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks For Hosting Bruin, it turned out to be a goodtime. Not bad for it being such short notice :)

7. Out of curiousity, Elfstone. Why wasn't Yathaonix's name also recognized, seeings how he is the vato in front of me in the pic? Did he refuse you the right to publish his name or something?

and btw, I love a good ol' storynight, brings back memories! Thanks CWS!

8. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

IDk that is strange, my name wouldn't come up A couple other's.
    Guy in NEW too, had to put cursor on myself .