1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

With Cybernickel no longer xferring gold

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Khaza, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Khaza

Khaza Guest

I'm trying to talk my old guild into coming over to Siege

Anyone know of a trustworthy source to xfer some funds from another shard to help them start up??
  2. I think without a broker your going to have to do it the hard way... WAKA did it you can too
  3. Roentgen

Roentgen Guest

I know Lynn and maybe Africanus from Tradespot used to xshard, their rates really sucked though...but maybe better than nothing...
  4. When I start playing Siege again... I will be able to.

I've transfered a lot of gold out of Siege and will continue to do so because I pretty much have everything on siege and plenty of stocks to last me foreeeeever.

So if you'll be patient... I might start again. I did a good amount of xfering when a lot of people came over to EVO... but we'll see.

I think it depends on how fast my cousins char gets done...
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Lynn is a dirty rotten no good unscroupulous individual that I wouldn't trust with my discarded nail clippings and any of her associates are questionable at best. You are far better far earning your way then dealing with the likes of anyone from tradespot