1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

With the Atlantic revert... is it safe to customize homes on there?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Assia Penryn, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Has anyone logged into customization on Atlantic since it came back online? I'm just wondering if the fix they put in to stop that "kicking everything out" issue is still there. I have the "retrieve" feature on items in my house, so makes me nervous to actually test customized mode. Anyone help with this?

I don't want to lose everything by trying to do it. I also want to have people pause before doing it themselves, just in case. That would be the nail in the coffin for me and this game.

2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Word of advice DON'T DO ANYTHING they've borked the game in so many ways its bad enough we lost items but to revert it and lose characters and the items u sent over via xfer..weather the storm and wait it out a few days maybe even a week or more its not worth losing your stuff

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Even if they fixed that one - there is now another one involving multi-tile add-on containers. Do not customize yet.

4. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I took a chance today..........using the enhanced client, I went into customization mode. Nothing weird happened.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I continue to wonder is anything "safe" anymore.

6. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

I would wait if I were you.

I'm not touching a thing until we get some kind of official response that reassures me we won't be reverting again tomorrow or next week.

Schatzi likes this.