1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] With the changes to T-Map, can you still...

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Carvone, May 30, 2011.

1. Carvone

Carvone Guest

Is it still possible to make runebooks with treasure map locations? If so, is there a logical way to organize them now?

Thanks in advance

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

All T-map locations are random now.

3. Steelhead

Steelhead Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I did this. Very time consuming. I broke out Tram, Tokuno, Malas, and Ter Mur (didnt do Fel as I dont run tmaps there and cannot do Ilshinar) into geographic locations to get "close" to areas to just run to. This would allow you to sort the maps as such also to run all the maps close to each other.

I ended up with like 25 runebooks for Tram, 12 for Tokuno, 15 for Malas, and like 6 for Ter Mur.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

For Tram and Fel I use the existing rune books to get close, along with a book of Zeefzorpul locations. Malas, Ter Mur and Tokuno I have runes by area - nearest spot likely to give a spawn-free landing.