1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

With this new MONSTER patch for KR

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DrMcguilicudy, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Can we PLEASE get a link to the new compiled installer with all of this integrated.

PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP?

2. How about it Jeremy?

3. Shake those pom pom's. Show her your UO spirit!

I feel your pain, though. I just got my new computer today and expect a whole evening of downloading to get my KR updated.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

dang, I dont even know whats being asked.

5. I thought he was asking for an updated installer for KR, so he doesn't have to spend the time downloading KR and then spend more time patching KR. The original installer has a lot of art that has been replaced in subsequant patches... it means you're downloading old art and then downloading its replacement... takes a lot of time.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I got all excited thinkin' there was a patch [​IMG]

7. <blockquote><hr>

I thought he was asking for an updated installer for KR, so he doesn't have to spend the time downloading KR and then spend more time patching KR. The original installer has a lot of art that has been replaced in subsequent patches... it means you're downloading old art and then downloading its replacement... takes a lot of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Its easier to install it from the installer that has the latest instead of an old client.

8. [​IMG]ooo Don't forget! Might have a new sleeve to tug on ...

KilandraEAMythic[​IMG]
    Assistant Development Manager. Responsibilities include: facilitating communication between all members of the UO team, providing information for the Japan office, assisting the development and live teams as needed, communicating with our marketing department, and other duties as assigned!

Might be ...

just saying ...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I would like to try the KR client, now that it's had some more improvements.

I dread downloading and patching it, though. If there was a more up-to-date installer available, I'd be more likely to try KR out. I've got a fast connection and all that, but I've not got alot of playing time available. So, it's hard for me to use up my free time downloading stuff. I'd rather be playing, hehe.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I remember Jeremy mentioning updating the CD as well so you wouldn't have to do all that patch downloading. Has that been done yet?

11. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

<blockquote><hr>

dang, I dont even know whats being asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing right as I read your response....