1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

With your permission

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by AirmidCecht, Jun 22, 2008.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 9, 2004
    Before taking his leave Grobol left some powerscrolls for the community to use.

There are 80 scrolls varying from 105 to 110 in almost all skills. If anyone would like a specific scroll for their use please let me know, I have any skill you would need up to 110 that has been donated over the years.

What I would like to do with the majority of the scrolls is turn them in for the spring cleaning for tickets and either A. hand out the tickets to players at random while visiting auctions or meet ups or B. turn in the tickets for points and purchase some items for future festivals and events.

I would love your input on this please. These are not my scrolls, they are yours.
    Many thanks to Grobol for his ongoing generosity to us all.

2. DVI

DVI Guest

I say donate them to the spring clean up then sell the spring ticket points and use the money to fund future events and to help new players.

I'll give you a vendor towards this end at one of my luna establishments.