1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Woes to come....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I was thinking when SA gets released my first char is gonna be a gargoyle tamer. Seeing as gargoyles can run like they are on mounts making the ninja tamer no more ;)

Sounds great huh screw ninja tamers I say. Gonna love the horse speed dismount tamers muwhahahahaha more power to the almighty tamers.

2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Haha:p

I read they will fly, not walk at mounted speeds, and can be dismounted/out of flying mode. Read also they can not use mounts at all...Really not much difference than animal form.

There are some fairly easy limits(taming slot used) that can be placed on the not yet in game Gargs.

**** and vinegar much for you?

If its(tamers) that troubling for you perhaps you need to move to another game?

3. You can't be serious.

4. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If gargoyles can cast spells, do specials and all that jazz while flying... then there is a huge difference from that and animal form.

and he plays Siege where we have people abusing the bug that allows you to command your pet while hidden.

5. K'torr

K'torr Guest

He's got a point there.

6. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ok well then it would be like fighting a garg in game now or a deamon..as long as a char can engage the other player in some form or the other. Also they stated that you can use a bola.......to take out of flying mode.

Until they are in game there is really no issue.

Oh my! New tactics to kill and engage a new race of character and visa versa... what were they thinking?