1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Wohoo.... My first white new plants.

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Sharantyr, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Hi all.

My first white new plants bloomed this morning, very nice they are. Snowdrops and Hops.
  2. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

I have no of idea how to add images here.
  3. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

First attempt at an image here.

These are from this morning.
  4. Gwenyth

Gwenyth Guest

Very nice! Thank you for sharing pics with us :)
  5. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

The white plants would be very nice in a winter theme garden, especially the tree. The black tree would look good in a haunted theme garden. The black cactus doesn't look so good and the black snowdrops are hard to see on grass/soil.

I think the white hops are really nice and would also look good in both bright and dark red, pink and maybe yellow, orange and magenta too.

Would be nice to have some of the smaller hops in the future too along with the untrimmed hedges.
  6. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Thank you for the pics! I am already planning my winter garden. :) Love the white orfluer and the white mossy cypress looks like icicles hanging from it.