1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wondering about the Gypsies

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Smokey of LS, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Smokey of LS

Smokey of LS Guest

as the title says, im just wonderin if people are still killin the gypsies? and if so has any more moonstone jewelry been found? ive still been randomly killin camps and havent seen any jewelry. found one check few weeks ago and thats it. seems like a myth to me! if anyone has gotten any more jewelry please let us know!
  2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

well if you got a check then you have gotten better than i, i need to go back to the murderous rampage that leads to loot! all i have gotten off of em so far is a stack of gems in the 75 range :(
  3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 14, 2001
    I haven't even gotten a check....i lost so many levels of fame pixies are chewin my butt out....truthfully I think its just not worth it.
  4. Gelf

Gelf Guest

anything special about the check?
  5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Mar 18, 2003
    Killed about a million of them, opened up several hundred thousand chests, and didn't get squat...yes I"m exaggerating, but not a whole lot. This little Dev tweak ranked right up there with Doom drops, I never got one of those either. But I won't complain too terribly much. I decided to give heartwood quests a try again, and received not 1, not 2, but 3 heartwood runic fletching kits....why couldn't that have happened when they were worth 14 mil instead of 2....
  6. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
  7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Oh I know exactly what your talking about... I've sunk HOURS into getting one... and yes like the Doom crap I've never gotten squat...

It was YEARS before I ever got anything in doom.... I still have trouble there.
  8. Jhym

Jhym Guest

It is if you're a Necro

9. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

There should be a cooking recipe with severed human ears.
  10. Retlaw of Vesper

Retlaw of Vesper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
    I kill a half dozen or so camps every day and have gotten piles of regs and gems but no checks or jewelry. Been doing this almost since the change went live.
  11. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

There should be an enent where the gypsies are getting mad and start attacking towns in vast numbers.
    Plus if they brought in gypsie generals, that would be crazy!:)
  12. Smokey of LS

Smokey of LS Guest

yes i have been doin this almost since it went live too and only the one check and i got that in fel wrong. just seems like there's more to this, the two jewels we heard about were found back to back days. were they both on same shard? i dunno somethin just doesnt seem right. were probably wastin our time and they dont even spawn on them.