1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wondering how addicting this game really is

Discussion in 'The Wayward Tavern' started by Hickleberry, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Hickleberry

Hickleberry Guest

I've heard the slang Evercrack, but i've never tried playing everquest. Is it really as fun and addicting as they say it is. I'm thinking about going to buy it tomarrow
  2. Shari

Shari Guest

You can always play the trial first. It can be addicting but it is pretty fun. It kind of depends on what kind of player you are. I lean more towards casual so I play a lot for awhile and then I might only play an hour a week depending on my mood. Lately I've been playing a LOT more than I usually do and I still have to log out and take breaks.
  3. Fojos

Fojos Guest

I have played Everquest II before. I didn't get addicted to it. But it was definitely fun while I played it.
  4. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Jun 30, 2008
    No more addicting than any other game really. However, if you come from a really crappy game like I did and then immerse yourself in to EQ2, then you might find yourself a bit addicted or at least compulsive for a few months. ;)

Only thing I've found addicting about MMO's over the year are the friends you make. :)