1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wondering if anyone else has a similar template

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Uvtha, May 7, 2013.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I had my sampire on my buddies UO account, but he quit so I am in the process of building up a new one on my account.

Since it had been like... 10 years since I regularly used a shield and seeing as how you can get cool ones now from the enhanced loot, I decided my new warrior would rely on one. That means forging bushido, and relying on eoo/cw rather than perfection for my damage boosts.

Obviously I miss out on the other great facets of bushido too but whatever. I wanna use a shield. :p

So I am working on

120 Mace
    120 Parry
    120 Tactics
    120 Chiv
    100 Anatomy (raising this to 120 when I can find a scroll, and using the next SS I can get my hands on to build up to 120 resist to swap out for more magic heavy encounters)
    100 Necro.

20 left over for I don't know what. Probably nothing.

Plan on using vamp embrace of course, and a war axe with Hit Mana Leech, SSI, DI, HLA, HLD/Slayer for AI's, keeping stam up with heavy armor and divine fury, and try to find a sweet 10% SSI, 10%+ DCI shield to bless (hopefully not a pipe dream) to get my swing to 1.25 with stam boosts on my armor.
    Jewels with HCI/DCI/Str/Int/DI
    On the suit Stamina/Mana/HP resists where needed, and LMC.

Being on siege, and kind of on the poorish side I may not be able to maintain the highest stats at all times, but all stats as high as I can get them.

Not really expecting to solo bosses or anything obviously, but hoping for some higher level stuff. Unbound EVs or the like. Not really sure. Haven't played regularly in ages, so not sure what monsters would be good targets.

Anyone have similar set ups? If not does it sound sensible?

2. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Will work fine!
    If you have a soulstone to spare, put Magic resist as swapout for Anatomy....you need that at certain spawns (Primevil Lich for one example)

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Cool :)

4. Rikimaru_Vegeta

Rikimaru_Vegeta Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

your template will do great in pvm; the extra chiv is nice; 4-6 casting could be fun.
    I have always been fond of hiding on my warrior characters, especially if you are on SP.

I run this template on normal shards and I wreck UEVs in shame:

99 necro
    120 swords
    120 bush
    120 tactics (use jewels)
    120 parry (use jewels)
    80 chiv (use jewels)
    100 hiding

I think your template will do just fine against UEVs; i just enjoy bush due to the extra luck i get and small damage increase from perfection. Let us know how you do and what shield you go with!

5. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You need FC on shield as well.

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I don't really care that much about fc.