1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wondering whether I sould come back to UO Dracenfels server...

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Rabban, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Rabban

Rabban Guest

Well I finally gave into my mates a while ago to join em in wow, but I dont know now, it is not like the RP and social side of UO in the slightest. Those who wil rember me probably be like the bank dewllers, Darenhoth, Lord Looney, Minax, Sauron, some others. Any of you still about here? If so, hows it going in Drac? My chars were Rabban, Young nasty girl, and to a lesser extent ReissyMcGee. Any of you still there?
    I miss you guys.
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Not sure if they still around. But we are more then welcome you back in our little world. [​IMG]
  3. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

I don't remember those names, but then again, I myself haven't played since 2000 and just recently returned.
    Just give it a try. There is a 14 day trial assosiated with KR, and who know, maybe you'll like the new client, just like I do.
    The playerbase is not as big as it was but on the bright side, you can get housing spots now [​IMG]
    My main character is Avalac'h btw.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know you, and I don't know them... but come back to UO, you know you want to! [​IMG]

I tried WOW for a month or two, it just didn't compare to UO.