1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wondering..

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Wendy Risk, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendy Risk

Wendy Risk Guest

If your ban from the boards does that also keep you from viewing or just posting?

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

just posting

3. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

Well Wendy dear, they can view the posts but they cannot log in their name or receive messages such as PM.

4. Wendy Risk

Wendy Risk Guest

Thanks father and Poo.. considering my post are always deleted I guess I am next on this to be ban.

5. It depends on the offense. They may IP ban as well.

6. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

Well if you affiliate yourself with me you will be banned lol...or did that |>@$ policy change?

7. Jagerstadt

Jagerstadt Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

RTLFC

I. Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

If anyone feels they have been wronged by Stratics staff in any way, they need to contact the UO Administrators at [email protected].

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!