1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wondering....

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by NuSair, Aug 19, 2010.

1. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't had it happen yet, but was wondering. If you had one of the new maps come up where the pin is in the courtyard of a castle, can it be dug up?

2. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Have you found a map with its location in a castle's courtyard? I've decoded and dug up mostly new maps these last few days, but all of them have been good, and weren't stuck under houses...

I wouldn't be able to give you an exact number of new maps I did though, maybe around 25+. Maybe it could still happen, but sincerely hoping the paragon bad-map-spots fix also fixed chests underneath houses...

3. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I am still working mostly pre-patch t-maps, the new ones I have done (20 or so) only 1 was under a house. None in a castle courtyard yet...