1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wont be home next week!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Crazy Fireball, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Hey Everyone, im just quickly saying that the 17th to 27th, i will not be home, i'll be somewhere on a boat, down in floridaa!!!

Im letting terri water my trees, and she said she may run CF to get sadies wins, so she can max golf faster, so if you see him, dont be shocked.

I'll talke alot of pictures!
  2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Have a nice time on your cruise Sean!
  3. Enjoy the weather, it keeps changing from HOT to cold in a couple days in FL.
  4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Aren't u just speshul!! Have fun! :danceb:
  5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
  6. Lol well you'd think that.. But this is the second time in florida within a month.

I'll take pictures for you guys!
  7. I'll be home today! It's been very stressful this am....ughhhh
  8. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Sean, I tried to water your trees but you account went to free. Don't know what happened there. I did get CF to golf with me the first day. After that, nada.
  9. lol dont worry, just thanks for bringing him the first day ;)