1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wood Pulp - What is it and how do I get it?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Darkfranks, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Darkfranks

Darkfranks Guest

Pretty self explanatory :) How do I go about getting some Wood Pulp?
  2. Nenime

Nenime Guest

For crafting a Wood Pulp you have to be a Cook with at least 60.0 skill. The ingredients are 1 Bark Fragment and 1 Water.

Scribes (with at least 75 skill) use them to make a Scroll Binder.

*Edit: Scribes (with at least 50 skill) can also make a Blank Scroll out of it.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    not 'a blank scroll', 5 blank scrolls. It came as a lovely surprise to me last week when I tried this and 50 wood pulp became 250 blank scrolls.
  4. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Hey, cool! Thanks, Petra. I should have thought about this as the crafting menu says "Blank Scrolls"

I actually didn't try making Blank Scrolls before, considering how much Bark Fragments I would need to get enough scrolls for crafting Slayer Books or such at a ratio of 1:1. Glad this is much better now.
  5. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

yup major inscribe gains from ... water gains from making the scrolls and gain agian later making a spell book.2 pulp=one spell book