1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Lumberjacking] Wood Types at Which Skill Levels?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by DHMagicMan_1, Sep 18, 2008.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Is there a table that provides this info?

I know for mining you start getting them at 65 and every 5 skill points except valorite at 99...

Anything on wood types for Lumberjacking would be great!

Thanks.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Look in the Bowcraft FAQ - it has all the woods listed in it, with the required skills. Eventually that section will also be duplicated in the Carpenter FAQ, and a mini-guide in the skill guide thread.

3. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Thanks for pointing that out. I looked for a Lumberjacking FAQ but didn't think about looking in Fletching/Bowcraft to find the info...

I got past 65... now to 66.4 and still only got common wood so far... I assume it's like mining where eventually I'll just randomly find the next level of wood? Just bad luck so far I guess. Seems like with mining I get dull copper pretty frequently.