1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Wooden Box left on deck?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by unified, Mar 22, 2011.

1. unified

unified Guest

I took my character, Chicken of the Sea, out fishing on TC1 and dropped a Fabled Fishing Net just to see what came up. Well, true to his name, he recalled as soon as the spawn appeared. On returning to the ship, I noticed a box labled "Wooden Box" on deck. It weighs 6 stones and is locked. Unable to unlock it with lockpicking.

Anyone know what this is?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They contain ML regs and gems. And i think you need to kill Osiredon to open them. Not 100% sure about that.

3. unified

unified Guest

Thanks, Frarc. :)

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They appear at your feet when you drop a fabled net, Chance is random but on a recent net toss I was getting them atleast every 2nd fabled net.

You need a GM lockpicker to unlock them, You may fail a lot but you'll get in them eventually.

5. unified

unified Guest

Thanks, Mapper.

I opened the box and two (2) Taint was inside. The mystery is solved. :)