1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wooden dresses? Wooden gozas?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cyrah, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I moved my kinda old sewing machine from one house to another. As a result all the only material listed to sew with is now wood. All the wood types. I reported this and no reply. Any item you choose to craft has wood listed for material. No leather, spined, horned, barbed. Oh and you get this fun text in the box... no such object.

Anyone had this happen? If so how did you fix it?

2. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have paged for help with this 3 times and no help. I am going to take it to LS where the advisor actually helps players. On Atlantic nothing happens. :(

The vet sewing machine is unusable. It only shows WOOD as materials to craft with. Just like the two new vet crafting stations that do use wood. Maybe they corrupted the sewing machine. :(

All I did was ax it and take it to a new house and place it. :(

3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Have you tried axing it again and trying again?

4. Lord Arm

Lord Arm Seasoned Veteran

thanks for post and sorry this has happened to you. so many bugs need to be fixed. mine is fine, wont chop it lol