1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Woody's castle

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Feb 3, 2011.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

In the sales forums up top there is a notice about the sale of a castle, which is Woody's, the master craftsman of Moonglow. It's just about the most perfect spot for a castle, and was always fitting that it should belong to Woody.

I fired off a note to Lord Nabin, the seller, right away about the guildstone for Woody of Moonglow which sat there and which I dearly wanted to preserve for Legends. Not only did this gracious person give me the guildstone but also handed to me a gold box containing an assortment of carefully preserved weapons and armor, crafted by Woody's good friend Tipan, and a memorial book written by Woody, along with a promise to notify me of any other items found there that might be of interest to the shard's history.

I continue to be humbled by the generosity of our fellow players.

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nabin is an excellent and very trustworthy person. I've had many encounters with him this year and he's just repeatedly affirmed my high impression of him.

3. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Great to see people like that. It does the heart good.

4. Evies Hope

Evies Hope Guest

Is he selling the castle or keeping it?

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the castle, along with it's contents (mountains of stuff), is for sale, Evie.... see the post up in the trades forums at the top of this page

it is open for viewing and is just a short run from the northern bridge out of Vesper.. run east down past the tailor shop and keep going

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I miss Tipan. He, along with a few others, helped me get started on Legends. Where ever I was, he was there. Where ever he was, I was there. Those were the Hay Days of Legends.