1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] WooHoo!!

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Connor_Graham, Mar 31, 2010.

1. I just turned in some high end bods, some of which were +30 ASH hammers. First one gave the expected reward, but the next dropped a Verite runic, and the one after that a Valorite! This is my very first ever Valorite hammer from the bod system, and I got it for a measly +30 ASH bod. :party::danceb::thumbup:

2. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats!
    *makes note to start turning in all those saved bods*

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nice!!!

4. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

What did you turn in to get the verite and val hammers, I was under the impression that only plate val excep filled LBOD with gives those. Did you turn in those or is thier a new way to get these high end hammers?

PS: Gratz I knew how it felt to get my first val hammer when the bods first came out, it was alot of trading and smiths i had used.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is a new point system for bods (been around a while) here is a kink
    http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31232

6. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thx Storm I was unaware that they changed things. I looked at the link real quick and will have to digest the info more. I just read that thier a possible bonus of 200 to give the verite or val hammers but it sounds like its a random bonus so its worthwile to make a +30 or +60 ancient to get the bonus and those hammers now etc.

7. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

Very nice.

8. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm confused now with this point system.
    So Tower of Roses is wrong? I thought it was accurate, but with a chance of getting a random "upgraded" reward.
    Is there a bod calculator somewhere?

9. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Tower of Roses is correct, but there is a small chance the RNG will bump your reward on higher end bods.

10. Thanks all. One of the verite hammers and the val hammer both came from a +30 ASH bod. The RNG was in my favor so I got the bumped randam drop, and got very lucky with it. This is the biggest reason I turn in +30 ASH bods.