1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trebr Drab, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

I used a 10th anniversary sculpture for luck yesterday. I tried using it today and it said:
    "You're going to get lucky in about an hour or so."

2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Visitor

Jun 24, 2008

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s7eTOnNBwYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s7eTOnNBwYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
  4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

You posted at 1144 time as displayed on my screen. It's now more than an hour - so, didja get lucky? <grin> Huh? Huh?
  5. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

It, uh, wasn't what I expected. :lol:
  6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    The comments relating to that darn statue have made me laugh more than once. One time I was in Hythloth, the room where the entrance to Abyssal infernal is now. I'd gotten caught out by the gazer spawning next to me and insta-targetting as my pet fought the daemon. As I tried to peace it and heal up - my tamer's kit being totally inadequate for actually taking any hits, the two gargoyles outside opened the door and I got the message 'your luck just ran out'
  7. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

LOL, that would be an all time great screen shot, if you had it.
  8. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008

Its the little things like this that keep me coming back to UO year after year.
  9. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

"...you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"
    Only if thou art giving me wood!
  10. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Yeah... that one has to be my favorite quote... "Thou art giving me wood?"