1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'The Wayward Tavern' started by Shari, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Shari

Shari Guest

bonus xp this weekend

anyone as excited as I am??
  2. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

Woooo maybe I should use this time to train my crafter.... :/ or one of my alts lol *goes off looking for bonus xp info*
  3. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

Hmm alright ive looked all over and cant seem to find any info about there being bonus xp this weekend :(

Can you link to it Shari?
  4. Shari

Shari Guest

yep!! here is a link bonus xp wooooot

but the first thing that caught my eye was there was a MOTD about it

I'm extra excited because on my main char a guildie took me questing last night in Kylong Plains and I got a TON of xp (started off at 20% into lvl 71 and ended at 29% in 72) and it barely dented my vitality... also got a ton of achievement points, I think I had gotten 8 total by the end. soooo I can still grab one of my bonus xp potions and go crazy!

and I also plan on crafting some of my alts, should be a good weekend.
  5. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

Awesome! thanks shari
  6. Seleene

Seleene Guest

I actually don't like double experience weekends... lol.

My character's experience is locked right now as I try and get enough steel clusters in order to get the level 22 MC armor and weapons. Plus I want to see as much as the content as possible.

I think I am in the minority in this regard :sad4:

No worries, I will keep plugging along... lol!
  7. Shari

Shari Guest

oh they loves us!!!! more bonus xp this weekend! I did a lot in tradeskill but not as much regular xp as I'd like, so make up for it this weekend maybe.
  8. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  9. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

Its only Saturday....the bonus xp lasts until monday mid day