1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WOOT First Poster

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Slickjack, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I'll start this thing off by saying I've really enjoyed the events that Kas and Cern have created for us... ESPECIALLY the Pitlord event. It was incredibly long and difficult, but very satsifying to have completed it.

I'm looking forward to 2010 events! I know they'll be great!

2. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I agree. Also ,may I commend EA Mythic for the wonderful additions that have been going on .Uo is again a realm to be explored and enjoyed. What a pleasure it is to log in with all the new opportunities that have opened up. Now we need some new item to find,hunt for and battle for ,since imbuing has sort of negated any good treasures that could fall from PVM.

3. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Kas and Cern are a blessing to Catskills, its been wonderful to share in the events they've brought to us.

4. EM Kasaven

EM Kasaven Visitor

It is our pleasure. I love what I do.

I've met many wonderful people here, and continue to do so every time I log in.

Thanks for having us, Catskills. :)