1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Woot to the Devs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dai FHA, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Dai FHA

Dai FHA Guest

Dear Developers,

I just wanted to say thank you for an amazing Halloween event. I know most of the post on here are people complaining about stuff they dont like so I thought I would mix it up a bit for a change.

This event is so much fun and the new items and rewards are great. Keep up the good work.

Happy Halloween to you all.

2. I'm having fun! I hope they do the same great job for a Christmas event, too! Maybe wicked Santas and Naughty Reindeer this year.... heh

3. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes it is infact very much fun!

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

yeah ... and a revival of lumps of coal? hmmmmm ...

5. You've been that bad, have you?

6. Dai FHA

Dai FHA Guest

I was thinking (wishing for) a crafting quest for christmas to help santa make the toys :)

7. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

8. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Im having alot of fun with this event too. I think the devs did an amazing job :) Im sure christmas will be just as fun! :D

9. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry but I'm gonna rain on the parade. The best thing about this Halloween are the cat statues. I truly am thankful for those. But the way the event cloak is done...with endless farming of gems...and exploitation of gold gems. And required hours upon hours of farming to get enough blue gems to get a "possible" chance of a cloak, was just not thought out right, IMO. For someone to spend days upon days to get enough blue gems to get a cloak, only to have it robbed from someone who drops only a few gems, is stupid. The way it is set up is completely ignorant. Collaborative my ass. Just like with anything in this stupid game, its either feast of famine. Just look at all the tweaking they have had to do in the last month with runic frags....etc. And I bet within the week we get some sort of "fix" to the cloak/blue gem issue, because they'll realize it was a stupid system.

For someone to spend days busting their wrist on blue gems only to get robbed by someone camping the gypsies is just beyond ignorant.

10. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I really love the whole Halloween events, Although I would like to know the spawn rate on the items!

After 2 days I have 30 cats, 3 scarecrows and 3 paintings..

About the crystals, I'm hoping to collect 50 to get a robe but yes, This is the only downside - Very badly thought out.

The red crystals seem to count just for you, Meaning you hand in 1, come back 2 hours later and still need to hand 4 more in. The blue crystals should work this way too and maybe each person has to hand 20 in or so?

11. Heartseeker

Heartseeker Guest

Agreed.

Fun event, and the pumpkins look awesome!:thumbup:

12. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Repurpose blackrock graphics. I'm ecologically rooted! :thumbup: