1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

woot we get our simmies!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Mystic Kitty, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Mystic Kitty

Mystic Kitty Guest

Just asked Greg in town hall, if us original founders will be getting simmies during amnesty.. He said that we will be getting three on our main avi in Ea-Land and one in TC3! Im so excited.. music to my ears and im sure other founders that have lost there simmies hehe

2. CarlosN

CarlosN Guest

did you ask about trees??!! [​IMG]

3. Mystic Kitty

Mystic Kitty Guest

If your entitlement age is 730 or over you will be getting trees, i didnt ask about how many sims per account. I have heard 8, but it could be 3.

4. CarlosN

CarlosN Guest

Okay thank you!
    Im entitled to 922 days [​IMG]

5. Mystic Kitty

Mystic Kitty Guest

Greg did say he will be posting more about amnesty within the week.

6. Mystic Kitty

Mystic Kitty Guest

According to what Greg just said in town hall. All other gifts will be given as the same as simmies.. 3 for Ea-Land and 1 for TC3. I am kinda relieved.. Was worried that with 8 per account, there would be too many rares about!

7. I wonder if they will continue giving them out?

What i mean is -- I am entitled for around 300 days, and am wondering if they will still be carrying on the practise of giving out the yearly rewards (trees, etc.), after amnesty is run.

8. Mystic Kitty

Mystic Kitty Guest

Sure hope so, I havent heard anything to think otherwise =)

9. <blockquote><hr>

Just asked Greg in town hall, if us original founders will be getting simmies during amnesty.. He said that we will be getting three on our main avi in Ea-Land and one in TC3! Im so excited.. music to my ears and im sure other founders that have lost there simmies hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Woot! Great news! I stopped begging for mine ::counts fingers:: 4 years ago !! [​IMG]

10. jasminemoon

jasminemoon Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I wonder if they will continue giving them out?

What i mean is -- I am entitled for around 300 days, and am wondering if they will still be carrying on the practise of giving out the yearly rewards (trees, etc.), after amnesty is run.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering the same thing..whether I would receive the anniversary gift that would normally be due to me in about six months...

11. Snitch

Snitch Guest

I was told all sims on the account would be getting this, even have screenshots...why does ea do that?

12. I know [​IMG] this is so exciting! i can't wait!!!!!