1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Word-of-mouth

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

What if we told every single person we know about the game? Wouldn't that help at least a tiny bit? Let's post on all our message boards, e-mail all our friends, do whatever you can to save the game!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

what would that do? Its done.. the notice is out... the game will be over. bringing more ppl in now will do nothing at all.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Pointless since the ability to create a sim in EA-Land is not an option. Sure you can have them come into TC3 and test the waters, but why?

4. Lucky Hawk

Lucky Hawk Guest

You want the flat bottom truth?

You cannot save it. It's impossible. This is a major, publicly trading corporation and frankly, I'm surprised (but of course, glad) that the game lasted this long. I am sure that when the devs (and EA game managers) learned that there simply wasn't money here, they had to move on and it needed to close.

I hate to crush hope. I, too, like believing that there is hope. I certainly do not want to lose this treasure of a game--I have too many friends here, and I've played for so long.