1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Word of Welcome

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Baciver of CCC, Sep 4, 2011.

1. I'd like to welcome three new characters to Origin shard; Oliveriuss (an aspiring paladin), Rissa (a deligent new tamer) and etheralman (I think a ninja(and returning player after a two year break)). I hope we all welcome them and make their UO experience all it can be. I have seen another but haven't been able to speak to them yet and know of another that will be visiting on the 14 day trial in a day or two. Once again welcome and I will help anyway I can.

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Wow very nice!

Welcome to our 3 new additions to Origin!

I hope I run into you in game sometime, and thank you Baciver for making them feel welcome! They couldn't have picked a better person to start them on their journey.