1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Event Word on the street!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by EM Veli, Apr 3, 2012.

1. EM Veli

EM Veli Visitor

Mar 25, 2012
    Word on the street is that Koba will be giving a speech to anyone who cares to listen in the square in front of the Main Gates in Britain at 8:00 PM BT/ 9:00 PM CET tonight (Tuesday, April 3rd).

Note: The event is actually more of a brief meeting of RP nature to allow Koba to summarize the recent happenings and interact with others. I am sorry for its short notice but working with limited time to establish characters to push the global arch forward on Europa. As such, things are rather spontaneous and organic. Expect to see more of Koba in and around Britain in the coming days. If I see a large enough group of players in Britain, I will usually pop out on him.
    Nimuaq likes this.
  2. Lord_Rotin

Lord_Rotin Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 29, 2003
    Note: Large Groups can be meet in Luna all the time, but if you want to pop up in Britan, look for the arcane circle infront of Britan bank. - Usually people are popping up there. - At least all day at 7:00 PM GMT/ 8:00 PM CET there is in general a large circle.