1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

working disco.

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by kimhoward, Jun 28, 2010.

1. kimhoward

kimhoward Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 9, 2005
    111.3 in disco. I am using cu s but skill ball says easy and only gaining about .1 per hour. Is it always this slow or do you train up the cu first? Any help appreciated. Thanks
  2. Rainfo X

Rainfo X Guest

its just really slow. if you have more cu's then you have more opportunities to gain though, thats my tip. i dont think training them matters.
  3. GL-Player

GL-Player Guest

I stopped using cu's at about 105. I went to the ethereal fortress in ish and trained on the warriors there.
    I'm at 114 now and a few still show 'optimal' for gains. Its not fast, but, its a lot faster than cu's.
  4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    the only advantages that cu's give ya is you can do a bunch,
    like say 10 then only pop one invis.

so your saving some time is all
  5. LordZahn

LordZahn Guest

skill ball?
  6. You don't really need to tame and release ten cu sidhe to train discord. I just go to the Twisted Weald and discord the four regular spawn and mix in the swoop. I just make sure that I am far enough away from the first one to break discord while I discord the others. Then rinse and repeat. That way I don't have to spend time taming and releasing pets. If you really want more to train discord on, you can advance the spawn until you get a bunch of the cu sidhe to play with.