1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Working Wep For Dread Horn??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by HOLLYWOOD_Siege, May 15, 2008.

1. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Its An Elven SpellBlade

Weigth 5 Stone
    Hit Stamina Leech 36
    Hit Mana Leech 40
    Hit Chanse Increase 6
    Swing Speed Increase 30
    Damage Increase 42
    Physical Damage 100
    Weapond Damage 12-14
    Weapond Speed 2.5s

Do you guys that solo dread horn thinks this wep will do it or do i need somting else?:rolleyes:

2. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I started with a spellblade that was a little better than that one and the biggest problem was running out of mana. The spell blade just doesn't deal the big damage out like the ornates, runeblades, or diamond maces for leeches but one of those could set you back around 100 mil. You'll need to max out lmc to help. Give it a try and see what you think.

3. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

the reason i ask is becouse i havent 120 fencing trained and will have to train it up. but i have been looking for an uber rune blade or diamond mace but just seem like i cant find one

4. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

swap back & forth to a good mana leech wep (your's is nice tho), there is a girl on napa that flip flops back & forth with a bad a$$ rune blade set & a soul seeker, min a lil low on health or mana boom she swaps. That combo with her lesser & she eats it for lunch, & in no time too. It's unbelievable to watch her.