1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Workman's Bench

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by Flutter, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Logging out under the "influence" of the workman's bench causes you to lose 5 skill in Carpentry when you log back in.

IE: Click bench. Get 5 carpentry. Log out. (now I didn't log in again till the next day so..) Log back in. Carpentry now stuck at 95.

Contact me if you need more info I'll probably forget this forum exists in 5 minutes LOL!

2. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Bugs aside...

5% for such a large object seems a bit silly, and IMHO pointless.

The basket of herbs gives 10%, this thing should as well.

Both these items should give a temporary bonus above 100 to be worth taking up space.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

for most skills, +5 Skill = +10% increase.

But, yes, Then need to change all the crafter increase items to act like the mining gloves and ASH.

4. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I agree, no one will stop training at 95 and us an item each time. Better to make it like the mining gloves and allow to go 105 for a short while. Doesn't do much harm.

5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Having it count as 105 would be nice to have when your trying to enhance imbued woodland items. No use getting it if it just raises your skill +5 but still capped at 100.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I agree

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Agreed!