1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] World Anchored Items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Peekay, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

I've been digging around my old chrs and found one that has a world anchored item inside it's main backpack (That I obviously cannot pick up to move). I was wondering if there was a method of being being able to move such an item into a chest or another bag so that it could be transported to my main account. Does anyone have and experience with such items?

Feel free to PM me or drop me a line in this thread.

Thanks!

o7

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

I once had an anvil get stuck in my bag that weighed over 2,000 stones, the only way I found to move it was to get a GM to take it, I'm not sure if they would let you keep the item or delete it though.

3. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Ah, yeah the goal would obviously be to keep it. I'm unsure if they would have an issue with it as I clearly own it already, I am just wanting to move it from my main container to a more useful container.

4. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

AFAIK, you can not put it in a container. You can however get it to drop on the ground.