1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Worse skill ever.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yellow Beard, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    And the award goes to (slowly opens envelope) Basket weaving!
    Baskets are so insanely expensive to make that anyone in their right mind wouldn't buy them. Baskets only place in E/W direction (stolen ones place N/S - E/W) and absolutely no feedback by the developers. Oh but that last part about the developers didn't have any weight on the award. They don't have feedback on anything.
  2. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

Definitely not a money-maker. But I do love making them for my own use.
  3. Evlar

Evlar Guest

Clearly you're a basket case if you pay silly money for them off a vendor....

4. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 23, 2009

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 28, 2003
    They are going to be cheap to make if you have a Tinker with 75 skill.

You can mug a bogling for seeds, the plant pots cost 2 gold each, dirt is free, water is free various places, a few hundred in potions over 9 days until the plants can be set to deco, mug a few toxic sliths (Fireballs or Netherbolts will kill them), 20 or 30 gold in bottles, a few boards to make shafts from, and a water pitcher. The tinker makes the clippers & the basket itself.

Unless I've missed somrthing in the process description they are going to be cheap to make. I've been setting up work benches to make baskets & dyes to vend on a couple of empty vendors I have.

If your on Chessie, PM me and I'll make you some for a hundred gold each. My main business is growing plants so I can do the basic 12 colors easily.