1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Worth using an advanced character token?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Rocklin, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

In all the years I have played UO, I have never made a Tamer. I have an advanced character token to use. Would this be a smart use of the token, or a waste?
  2. thamantii

thamantii Guest

my tamer is the most fun character i play. I would say it would definately be worth it. I used an advanced character token to start mine and i'm very glad i did. Taming from the beginning = no fun. If you start at 85 you can at least grab some jewels and jump into the action.
  3. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

Yes, use the token for a tamer. I made my first tamer from scratch, NEVER again. I used a token for my t-hunter's taming skills and he was a viable character in a few weeks vs months.
  4. Bara

Bara Guest

Taming is the only skill that I would feel the urge to use an advanced token for. It's such a long and tedious skill to gain in. My first tamer, i did the slow way, and while I admit to kindof enjoying the medative qualities of walking around moonglow and slowly taming, it's nothing I wish to repeat. I imagine that since you've been playing for years, you can understand the feeling.

The token won't get you all the way, but it will give you a fantastic head start, and with a few jewels, you can jump right into having a few Bake Kitsunes on day one.