1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

WotE - Tonight 8:30pm (10/28)

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by TehanChesapeake, Oct 28, 2013.

1. TehanChesapeake

TehanChesapeake Lore Master

Jul 22, 2013

New players, returnees and old far... er I mean Wise Ones, your are welcome to join us on our weekly hunt in the old dungeons of Sosaria, held each monday night at 8:30pm.

Meet at my place, the Earth & Sea Mansion. There is a rune to it at the Tea House (SW of the house, next to a pile of gold), and I will be sending gates if need be.

See you all tonight !

Speranza likes this.
  2. Benito

Benito Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    For those who may not know where the Tea House is, you can find it by leaving Luna through the South gate and immediate turn East to the Player Town Teleporters. The banner for PaxOku is the third banner from the East end, using (double click) the statue on the bar will teleport you to the PaxOku Town Banner. After teleporting, the Tea House is the house directly West of you.