1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

WotLK screenshot thread

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Eldorian, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Feel free to add your own... I did these for a forum user who asked me to take some specific of the Stormwind Harbor and the DK starting area:

2. Rockafizz

Rockafizz Guest

Death Knight looks Beast...cant wait! :D
  3. Nyaz

Nyaz Guest

The Lich King has my pants slightly moist.
  4. damn, those are some really awesome pics!
  5. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Great screen caps! I like that skull armor. :)
  6. Rockafizz

Rockafizz Guest

When you create a player for the testing, Does the player come with A mount?

Sorry if this was posted somewhere else but i havnt seen it yet, how do your report a bug if you find on while playing the beta?
  7. Lag

Lag Guest

/bug reports a bug

You start with mounts you copied your char with, DKs get a really easy questline to get one
  8. Rockafizz

Rockafizz Guest

Thanks...brings up another question though...If you copy a level 70 character will he be lvl 70 in Beta...Would seem so but you never know..

perhaps i am just an inquisitive idiot :lick:...or i just want to actually TRY to help blizz get the WotLK ready for launch :coco:
  9. Lag

Lag Guest

You get 4 character copies. Each character is copied exactly as is the moment you copy them. Changes on the live realms do not change them on the beta realms.