1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Would anyone be interested in just...dropping factions?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Not full time, but how in the old days lots of us had our faction chars, and O/C, and then our random characters. I wouldn't mind starting something along the lines of what Mook did, and calling them "The Expendable" wars. You come in imbued stuff only, no faction artifacts, tokuno stuff is fine, no pets, full loot, and on non faction characters. Just bang it out for a few hours a week, and keeping the items you get from the kills.

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No. The last time we did this, the sandy vaginas who thought this was their personal playground to exclude/include who they wanted to ruined it.

I will not participate in bull**** like this again. You cannot make everyone participate and those with sandy vaginas will make sure certain people don't.

No thanks.

Sorry speedy... nice on paper, sucks in practice.

3. Vaelix

Vaelix Guest

One of the biggest arguments used against Factions / Faction Items is that these people do not want to be Forced to Join Factions to PvP.

Well on the Flip side, Most of us Faction Players do not want to be Forced to be Non Faction to PvP.

However, if by some crazy miracle you do get this going speedy, You can bet your ass I'll be there on a Bushy Dexxer.

:thumbup1:

4. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Mooching what?

5. Vaelix

Vaelix Guest

Every single Item i can get my hands on.. Nice troll btw.

Back on Topic.

Maybe?

6. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

nice cry btw...

7. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd be interested in this...I don't need faction items or bushido to destroy anyone...

8. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If it made any difference at all and brought more people out to pvp I would consider it. Fact is everyone who wants to pvp already does so, this won't bring anybody new to the field.

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran