1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

would anyone happen to have...

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Eyes of Origin, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I've been in Heartwood trying to get a scrapper recipe off and on for the last couple months and like so many things in Heartwood, its been impossible to get, so I was wondering if anyone might have one sitting around they would be willing to sell?

2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

What are they worth there....I might be able to grab you one on Cats and bring it with me when I transfer the character!

3. not sure really.. its been over a year since i have seen one for sale on Origin. I know the last ones I did see were going for roughly 750k.. but if you were to bring one over from Cats, I would pay you atleast that much, if not more.. Just discouraging that I havent been able to go one lol

4. TimberWolf

Stratics Veteran Alumni

I bought one for 1 million gold and brought it with me when I came to Origin Last night.

If that is too much no worries, I am sure I will sell it eventually.

:)

5. TimberWolf, no it wouldnt be too much, like I said previously, I would be willing to pay for it in just about any amount. I really appreciate you picking one up and bringing it with you to Origin, Thank you. You can normally find me around Luna on Forsaken Angel or Sweet Dreams. If you cant find me, someone in the AV guild should be able to put you in touch with me.
    Thank you again, see you in game =)

6. TimberWolf

Stratics Veteran Alumni

lol Forsaken I just met you with Bella and Cyrstal att he CCC vendor shop!