1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

would like help pricing some crafting items

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by ayahuasca, Aug 15, 2008.

1. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

what is current going rate on spined and barbed kits, and for bronze, copper, gold, verite, and valorite hammers? Thanks

2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I tell you what I have sold these items for , but I think there is some fluctuation in prices right now.

Spined- 90k-100k

Horned- I sell at 450k.

Barbed- I sell for 2mil, but others sell for lower.

Copper- I sell at 10k bc anything higher and they collect dust. But I have seen copper priced at upwards of 100k

Bronze- I have sold at 300k, but again I think prices are dropping to 200k

Gold- I have sold at 3mil, but I think someone was selling recently for 2mil

Aggy- I have sold at 6mil, but again, but again... prices are dropping.

verite- I don't know. I'm curious myself as I have one for sale.

valorite- Has one ever been sold on Siege?

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Last verite sold was for 11m

4. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

Any ideas on bod eye candy like bear skin rugs and tapestries?

5. Patty Pickaxe

I think I remember Dola telling me she had a hard time moving tapestries and rugs at 5k. At one point, I had so many lying around, I was giving them away for free to anyone who needed them.

So, what are people willing top pay for bronze hammers now? I have had 4 on my vendor priced at 199k for a week now and they are collecting dust! Is it people do not check my vendor or 199k is too high?

6. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

we need to attach this kind of info to the other crafting info sticky. Would help the sellers and the buyers, I think.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I can copy/paste it into my post at the beginning of the shop thread if that's what you'd like.

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I remember tapestries and rugs going between 20-25k each. Have they really gone down that much? :eek:

9. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

Myself, I think it would help. It seems people are carryin items on their vendors (and paying those outrageous vendor prices) without selling them, perhaps because the prices aren't current.
    It also might serve to help someone from selling their wares at to low a price.

10. Patty Pickaxe

I honestly don't know. I never tried to sell them on a vendor. I gave them away to hubby's guildmates when they wanted one or two for decorating.
    I guess they should cost enough to at least cover the cost of the materials to get them.

11. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

that's a fact. That, and including time spent would determine their value (plus the added "how bad does the other person want it" value)

12. Petra Fyde

So. are these the prices I should put on the thread?

Spined runic sewing kits- 90k-100k

Horned runic sewing kits- 450k.

Barbed runic sewing kits- 2mil,

Copper Runic Smith Hammer - 10k

Bronze Runic Smith Hammer- 200k

Gold Runic Smith Hammer- 2 - 3mil

Agapite Runic Smith Hammer- 4 - 6mil,

verite Runic Smith Hammer- 10 - 11mil

Flower tapestries - 5k
    Bear & Polar Bear rugs - 5k.

What about Ancient Smith Hammers?

13. Spell Name

Spell Name Guest

Supply and demand. The problem is furniture in general. There is no market for such things. It seems people don't care about interior design. If someone decorates his house and desperately seeks bear rugs and tapestries you can still demand 20k which is a fair price me thinks.

14. Patty Pickaxe

to be honest, I don't think I would put prices for runics/rewards in the sticky. The prices change with demand. At one time, bronze hammers sold for 900k. As far as copper hammers go, I've seen quite a range of prices- 10k all the way up to 100k.

I sell horned kits for 450k, but wasn't someone selling them at 600k? Barbed kits have sold at 2mil (maybe 1.8 or 1.9) for a long time now, however, I have not sold any lately. Is the demand down? Do I have to lower my price? Someone said they buy barbed for 1.2 mil. I personally think that is too low. 5k for tapestries and rugs seem to be too low also, especially if it takes the crafter a while to get the color and direction a person is looking for.

I think threads like these once in awhile are good because they shed light on what prices people are buying/selling the items.

15. Petra Fyde

k, we'll leave them out. I confess these weren't in my mind when I made the list. It was the regular commodities like leather, boards and ingots I wanted to make a list for, since price check requests for those come up on a more or less weekly basis.